Sunday, April 22, 2012

Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol

PG-13 (2011)
Sequences of intense action and violence
 
IMF is shut down after they are blamed for a bombing at the Kremlin. Now the team must work together, without backup, to stop the real bomber and clear the organization of the blame.

4.5 out of 5

After all the reboots that have come out over the past few years, I was a little hesitant to see this movie. That's probably why someone else had to pay for me to see it.
Well, you know what, I went right out and blew $1.20 at Redbox so that I could show it to someone else.
Great movie. Bombing the Kremlin was an interesting decision to make, but then again it's been so long since anyone went there it was actually kind of refreshing to avoid the middle east completely.
Perhaps my favorite thing about his movie is that not everything went perfectly. Impossible stunts, yes, but the fact that some of them almost went very wrong was fun to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment