Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Darjeeling Limited

R (2007)
Language
 
A year after their father's death three brothers go on a trip to India together.

1 out of 5
(The rating for this movie only mentions language, but there was also an implied sex scene and the short movie, Hotel Chevalier, which is on the DVD with The Darjeeling Limited, has a fairly racy sex scene)


Um... yeah. I did not get this movie at all. There was just enough of a storyline, and what I thought might be potential, to keep me watching (plus the obligation I have to you to watch even the crappy movies). I hoped Owen Wilson and Adrien Brody would make for a good movie, but I was wrong.
I read a couple of favorable reviews of the movie after watching it, and they all seemed to say that it was about the journey. To me, it was all about making it to the credits awake and alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment