Friday, February 17, 2012

Why this blog?

I have spent a LOT of time watching movies over the last... well... forever. Not only that but I have opinions about most of them, opinions I would like to share. I'll be using this blog to write reviews on movies, both new and old, in the hopes that I can share some of my favorite movies, and save you from seeing some of those you probably don't want to.
I will be sharing with you as I watch, and re-watch, movies.


BTW: If there is a movie you want watched and reviewed, just let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of this plan/blog!

    Did you see Hugo? It's coming on out on DVD next week, I think, and I've been told by a lot of people that it was the best movie they'd seen in a long time. I'll probably Redbox it next weekend. I'd be interested to know what you thought of it, if it is one you've seen. (Do you love how I make plans over a week in advance to Redbox a movie and stay home and watch it. Yes, people, these are "plans" to me, and I won't break them if something else comes up.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen Hugo. I have heard nothing but good about it though. I guess I'll have to watch it!

    ReplyDelete