Sunday, February 19, 2012

Scream 4

R (2011)
Strong bloody violence, language and some teen drinking

Fourth installment of the 90's slasher "trilogy". It has been ten years since the last attack on Sydney Prescott. A new book, a new life, and everything is great. But her book tour lands in her home town Woodsboro on the anniversary of the original murders. We all know what happens next...

4 out of 5
(Bloody, not kidding, and violent... did you miss the part where it is a horror movie?)

I've been wanting to see this movie since it was in theaters, it just never happened. I'm a big fan of the original three, and this one did not disappoint.
Sydney, Gale, and Dewey are all back as main characters, and the young blood (no pun intended) really gives the story the new life. I will not lie, I pride myself in knowing what is going to happen in a movie before it happens, and I didn't catch this one.
If you like the first three I'm pretty sure (as in positive) you will enjoy this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment